Roto-Rooter GTA Plumbers Support Multiple Toronto Charities and Community Service Organizations.
The Roto-Rooter plumbers and office staff from all of our locations across the Greater Toronto Area are strong believers in community service and corporate social responsibility. Collectively we support and regularly donate to numerous registered charities and community service organization, including:
- Heart & Stroke Foundation of Toronto
- Sick Kids Hospital Foundation Toronto
- Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation Toronto
- Toronto General & Toronto Western Hospital Foundation
- Toronto Musicians Association – Local 149
- Bloordale Baseball League
- LAMP Women’s Shelter of Toronto
- Villa Charities
- Baycrest Foundation
As skilled Roto-Rooter plumbers, we can make plumbing troubles “go down the drain,” but some people and families face bigger challenges in their lives than clogged drains and leaky pipes. Together, with the great people working at these wonderful organizations, we hope to improve the lives of those in our community who need a helping hand. To learn how you can help out with the next fund-raising effort, toy drive or youth employment program we’re participating in, give us a call at 416-503-4444.